Personal Care Services
Home Health Aid Services are provided by qualified, nurses and personal care attendants that assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) by appropriately carrying out nursing or rehabilitative care plans. Our Home Health Care Program is designed to meet the personalized needs of the client while providing the necessary supports to the primary caregiver.
Personal Care Services- Agency Directed (Both Medicaid and Private-Pay)
Information coming soon.
Personal Care Services- Consumer Directed (Medicaid only)
Consumer directed personal care services are direct support in the home or community by an attendant that is chosen by the client or primary caregiver. Blake Educational Center will assist with facilitation of the services but the employer of record (EOR) is the consumer (client) or unpaid primary caregiver. This is a waiver service and is only reimbursed through Medicaid or one of the provider insurance agencies of the Commonwealth Coordinated Care Program (CCC) for dual-eligible participants.
Personal Care Services- Home Health Aide (both types)
What type of assistance is provided?
Who is eligible for this service?
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL's): bathing, dressing, showering, toileting, routine personal hygiene skills, transferring
- Monitoring health status and physical condition
- Preparation and eating of meals
- Light housekeeping activities such as: bed making, dusting and vacuuming, laundry, grocery shopping
- Supervision (to ensure safety of the individual)
- Assistance and support needed by individual to participate in social, recreational, and community activities
- Assistance with medication and other medical needs (as delegated by RN)
- DD Waiver Services only; Assistance while attending post-secondary school, work or both
Individuals who are home bound, elderly, disabled or who have been recently released from the hospital and qualify for Long term care based on physicians orders
How is this service paid for?
We accept most major insurances, Medicaid and self-pay customers
Contact us for more information about this service
Phone: (804) 545-1974